Indoor flying site
Weston village hall - Directions
- Zoom out on the map above to find the route to Weston from
nearby towns and villages
- At the crossroads in the centre of Weston drive down Maiden
Street towards Halls Green
- The village hall is approximately 200yds on the right
- Park in the car park behind the hall or (carefully!) in the
Code of Practice specific to this
- The site is for flying small electric powered models suitable
for indoor flight.
- In the event of an accident models should not be capable of
causing personal injury or damage to the hall fixtures and
- All models must weigh under 200g, including batteries.
- A payment of £2.50 per person per 1 hour session is required
to cover the cost of hiring the hall. Any profit at the end of
the year will go into club funds.